It is important to know that films were distributed to different festivals around the world after the workshop, like for example: FUSE – film under severe experiment, Four River Film Festival, Dalarna Film Festival, Nordic Youth Film Festival, Plasencio Encorto, Camera Zizanio, A-teens international Film Festival…
This year’s topic is going to be “Water than connects us all”:
- there are 365 lakes in Ludvika kommun (as the base region for Swedish partner);
- there are four rivers in Karlovac (as the base town for Croatian partner;
- Pyrgos (as the base town for Greek partner) is just few miles away from Mediterranean sea; furthermore, there are two main rivers near Pyrgos: Alpheus - the most important river of Peleponese and Peneios
- Rostock (as the base city for German partner) is one of the most important ports on Baltic Sea;
- last, but not least, Limerick (as the base city for Irish partner) lies on river Shannon, that is emptying into the Atlantic Ocean through the Shannon Estuary;
There will be five groups, working with documentary film, animation, fiction film, experimental film and music video. There will be total of 38 students (age 16 – 20) coming from Croatia, Germany, Ireland, Greece and Sweden. Each group will have one international mentor. From 15th to 21st of August students are meeting in Ludvika (Sweden). Week after, from 21st to 26th of August they are traveling to Limerick (Ireland) and finishing their films there.
Film Days are supported by Film i Dalarna Länk till annan webbplats..